Today you are 1!
Seriously where has the time gone?!?!
Here are my TOP 52 reasons of why I love you. 1 for each week of this past year.
- Your gentle being.
- Your emotional connection to others.
- Your empathy, you give to others who are hurt and/or sad.
- Your beautiful smile.
- Your genuine giggles.
- Your contagious laugh.
- Your hugs, you generously give.
- Your wet kisses you love giving.
- Your eyes, and how they are wide open and alert.
- The color of your eyes, like some exotic sea water.
- Your smootchi mouth.
- Your curiosity of all the things around you.
- Your ability to learn and understand so quickly.
- Your feistiness.
- Your determination to get what you want.
- Your desire to still want to be connected to me and daddy, by having us pick you up.
- Your no-fear attitude, when you climb all the way to the top of the slide.
- Your assistance to have me constantly think of new ideas for snacks for you each day.
- Your slapping my face while I’m sleeping, just to remind me that I’m not alone.
- Your explosive nappies, to let me know you ate well the previous day.
- Your love you give us.
- Your excitement to see your big brother each day.
- Your soft skin.
- Your easy going attitude.
- Your confidence in new places and doing new things.
- Your ability to have fun with simple things like a piece of toilet paper or a wooden spoon.
- Your amazement at things we take for granted.
- Your constant excitement after a nap and we come get you.
- Your willingness to share your toys.
- Your warm and inviting eyes.
- Your sincerity when you call me “Mama”.
- Your intelligence that comes through, even at this young age.
- Your good-natured behaviour.
- Your constant happiness.
- Your gentle, old soul.
- Your enthusiasm with regards to doing something or trying something new out.
- Your brilliant way of lighting up a room.
- Your calming presence.
- Your ambition to do what you want.
- Your observing of all things around you, not missing a thing.
- Your personality.
- Your ray-of-sunshine comfort, when times seem dark.
- Your creative streaks of playing.
- Your attentive eyes when we teach you something completely new.
- Your charming personality.
- Your golden curly locks.
- Your beautiful hands with their long fingers.
- Your self-confidence.
- Your way of bringing calm to those around you.
- Your persuasive ability for things you want or things you want to do.
- Your love that you give to all around you.
Your untouched innocence
That lovely blue in your eyes
With my heart you’ve made
Some very special ties
Your flawless little face
Fingers than tangle with mine
Brings a feel of purity
Which is just so divine
Your unfathomable sounds
Your heart-melting smile
Everything that you do
Makes my life worthwhile
Happiest of birthdays, my sweet rainbow child. How I love you so!